Programming is like sex because…
* One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)
* Once you get started, you’ll only stop because you’re exhausted.
* It takes another experienced person to really appreciate what you’re doing.
* Conversely, there’s some odd people who pride themselves on their lack of experience.
* You can do it for money or for fun.
* If you spend more time doing it than watching TV, people think you’re some kind of freak.
* It’s not really an appropriate topic for dinner conversation.
* There’s not enough taught about it in public school.
* It doesn’t make any sense at all if you try to explain it in strictly clinical terms.
* Some people are just naturally good.
* But some people will never realize how bad they are, and you’re wasting your time trying to tell them.
* There are a few weirdos with bizarre practices nobody really is comfortable with.
* One little thing going wrong can ruin everything.
* It’s a great way to spend a lunch break.
* Everyone acts like they’re the first person to come up with a new technique.
* Everyone who’s done it pokes fun at those who haven’t.
* Beginners do a lot of clumsy fumbling about.
* You’ll miss it if it’s been a while.
* There’s always someone willing to write about the only right way to do things.
* It doesn’t go so well when you’re drunk, but you’re more likely to do it.
* Sometimes it’s fun to use expensive toys.
* Other people just get in the way.
Taken From Push cx.
Logtar’s podcats today cohosted by Mr. Daniel DeGuia! Woohoo celebrating the ability to now drink the podcast does mention beer more than once. So give it a listen.
You can also subscribe to the RSS Feed!.
I hope I am not the only one that thinks, walking turd, when I see the comercial for Domino’s Pizza’s new Fudgems. The little guys even have their own website and I still wonder why I did not start a career in advertising. If someone can actually sell a whole campain where the mascot is a walking turd, I could have totally made some money. Seriously, who are they trying to reach here? the scat audience?
To add insult to injury, their latest commercial has a little girl hugging one of these choco-turds and ends up looking all fudged up (pun totally intended). I mean, if you want to sell a product, please don’t disgust me first. I dare you to watch the commercial and not think of poo. The whole campain is also in Spanish where the mascot is name Brownito, now if that is not the name of a turd, I don’t know what is.
Come out and PLAY!
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of “Gettin’ Jiggy With It” you heard “Kick a chicken with it”)?
I’m from another country, I have messed up more lyrics than probably anyone else… here is a recent one.
50 Cent – In Da Club (What I thought “Go, Shorty, is your birthday”, what it is “Co, Charlotte, is your birthday”)
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Malibu’s Most Wanted, stupid, offensive, I could go on all day.
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.
Fridat Is Very Exciting.
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?
Immigrant march in Chicago is sponsored by Miller beer.
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?