First Ramble of 2013
- I need to invent a device that lets me post via brain waves… I thought I had already posted this year!
– I went on a cruise and I did not die.
– I am also not deathly ill now… maybe the last time was food poisoning?
– Maybe the seabands do really work.
– Maybe I do have a little of vertigo but more used to it.
– Hoping it stays this way.
– Still torn about the whole cruise thing. The big things that annoyed me before about it are still there.
– The people that serve you there are so underpaid.
– It was nice to have some candid conversations with some of them, truly nice people.
– Cozumel might be my favorite place in the planet now.
– Ceviche might be my hands down favorite food ever too.
– Pescaterian thoughts are swimming in my head.
– People’s bad attitude are something I really want to stay away from in 2013.
– I will be in Chicago soon! WOOT.
– I love having cops for neighbors.
– Nice knowing someone looks over your lootz.
– The more I have to talk about and say, the less I seem to post.
– I really don’t like not feeling like this is a true outlet anymore.
– I might have to start painting.
– Reading abstract art might not be as fun.
– Self censorship.
– Flu sucks… but I am kind of glad that we had it before vacation.
– Sad so many of my friends are suffering through it.
– Sand beaches or Sand! Bitches!