Almost a month without a rant
- I think this is one of the longest Chester that I have gone without posting.
– Funny thing is that I have tons to talk about, just waiting for the right time.
– Politics is really amazing me right now, from the blind sheep to the flip flopping.
– The nurse spends enough time in a hospital each week to have two family members hospitalized right now, just does not seem fair.
– I hate hospitals already, even more so when they make me sick.
– My immune system still kicks ass, but this weird bug/cold/flu thing lingers enough to make me want to go to the doctor.
– Working on a project for TCCC or The Coca Cola Company.
– It sounds funny when a Colombian says that he has to work some more hours to make that Coke money.
– The irony of inside jokes… I guess.
– Some days I feel like unleashing the inner douche-bag full force on some people.
– There are too many bullies in the world.
– Passive aggressive bullies are the worst.
– You know the ones that don’t get at you directly but try to do it through third parties.
– Come right at me fools, you might get the full douche bag treatment.
– Nuke and I decided that douche bag was ok to use.
– Daniel’s kids are growing up so quick its making me feel old.
– So is my niece, she just turned 12.
– She probably does not know that I got my first tattoo after she was born and it always reminds me of her.
– If you take your under 12 year old kids to a rated R movie, you are a douche bag.
– If you then leave the kids unattended in a movie that just showed sex and guts all over to take a phone call outside the theater, you are a bigger douche bag.
– People like that make me long for totalitarian regimes that will control who and who cannot procreate.
– Sarcasm, is it still lost on most people.
– Humor and wit alone do not make sarcasm funny, the other person has to laugh or get it… otherwise you are just a douche bag.
– We have become regulars at a coffee shop locally… I knew not because of Yelp but because I was greeted by a high five coming in.
– Why can’t the Vietnamese place be open on Sundays?
– Facebook might really change the way we look at relationships completely.
– Its like having TMZ follow just your friends.
– I still use it as my food porn repository.
– I have been thinking about unleashing politics rants… then again, I lost lots of friends the last election.
– I was glad to lose them though.
– Have you seen the Newsroom yet? Sure its fantasy, but it gives me hope that the real republicans are hiding somewhere looking for a way out of the hostage situation their party turned into.
– I am not cool enough to call myself an independent.
– I used to consider myself a republican and a JR Senator from IL changed that in 06.
– I also share views with this rant from The Newsroom, said it back on 08.