I felt ranty today and started a post but then I figured I might as well just ramble.
– I never thought I would get into the whole renfest dressing up thing, but I now have a hat and an idea for a whole character.
– I guess that is probably the interesting part of the whole dress up thing, the story behind it.
– It keeps your mind occupied and allows you to forget about the election.
– I have been holding back because I don’t want to have to unfriend more people.
– The stupid meter was almost broken recently with people really pushing its measuring limits.
– I am not implying that I am all that smart either, but at least I try to not be stupid.
– When do people just stop trying, maybe some just never tried at all.
– Back to the renfest, I consumed a turkey leg.
– Way more impressed with the apple dumpling.
– I have to write a post about manliness.
– I might actually upgrade to a straight razor shaving in the near future.
– More effort but way better results.
– Ingrown hairs are angry little pains.
– I have some BBQ sauce that I need to mail.
– It taunts me every time I see it and makes me feel like a procrastinator.
– More like I am getting old and forgetful.
– I want to shave all the pets in the house.
– My throat feels like I am going to cough up a hairball every morning.
– It could just be that allergies are getting to me.
– I need to get back into a workout routine.
– I have to find a bar near the house that has the Bears game every Sunday.
– The nurse has a style of cooking totally different than mine.
– I am learning tons of new stuff and coming up with great new ideas.
– We work well together in the kitchen, its like a little dance.
– I am starting to get the itch to go into teaching.
– I knew I would end up becoming one eventually, but I think it might be near.
– First getting set up financially though, then teaching.
– Longboards might be my favorite place to eat fast food.
– Pandas might make me very sleep deprived over the course of this week.
– I love when I write a sentence that seems like should never fit in with reality.