Let’s get ready to RAMBLE!
- It is kind of amazing that my first little project at work had me talking to people in Bogota, Colombia.
– My brain hurt after having to do simultaneous technical interpretation.
– I had done medical stuff before, but technical is a bit harder it seems.
– Maybe I am just out of practice.
– So work is going pretty good.
– I love my nurse!
– I respect her for being able to endure 4 shifts in a row, that is just crazy.
– Every day it gets easier to think about my uncle.
– I truly feel he is resting in peace now.
– My future MiL’s first computer virus was the “Batman” virus.
– Not sure of she was just trolling me.
– Supposedly it displayed a banner on the screen, “HOLY COW, you have The BATMAN virus.”
– She made meatloaf last week.
– MA! the MEATLOAF!
– I skipped soccer on Friday.
– Its a double header and my back was just not into it.
– Appearently our team captain got into it with another chick… like fist flying and stuff.
– Glad I was not there.
– Seriously people, this is amateur soccer.
– I need to start bike riding again.
– And going to the Gym.
– And training the dogs.
– It’s actually really good to be busy.
– Even better to relax a little.
– The nurse and I saw the last Batman movie this week.
– It was hard not to think of the Aurora tragedy.
– The movie was excellent, great acting… lots of possibilities to spin something off.
– Christian Bale still sounds ridiculous when he makes the Batman voice.
– To think the best movies out lately have been superhero movies makes me both happy and sad.
– It seems Hollywood does not have many original ideas.
– Don’t even look at the remakes they are making the next year.
– I spent the weekend with the parentals in law.
– Stopped the shark week madness and made them watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
– Seriously had to stop the madness when I saw a hammer head shark growl underwater.
– There should be a law about movies that bad.
– Mr. Recommendation has a way to get me into all kinds of trouble, both good and bad.
– I am now part of Operation Thermal Reunion board members.
– Yes, I will be working on the site very soon to bring it to the current millennium.
– It screams geocities doesn’t it.
– It is an awesome faith based organization that wants you to play golf.
– Helping firefighters is a great cause.
– I suck at golf.
– I think I make good contact with the ball only a handful of times on 18 holes.
– It did not help that I played soccer late at night the previous day.
– Little sleep makes for horrible golf.
– Did I mention meatloaf already?
– Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.