OMG BBQ, Get set RAMBLE!
- You know those days that seem to fit like a weeks worth of stuff into… I just had like 5 of those.
– Its awesome to potentially be in a list denying you entry to visit a loved one even though you were out of town while the drama happened.
– Oh yea, I went to an awesome wedding.
– I danced, and I ate til my belly almost burst.
– Oh and I got farted on too, no lie.
– Not just a fart either, it was a full shart that probably required panty change.
– I also went to a high school graduation where I counted the non-whites in attendance.
– I have always loved rednecks, Travis indoctrinated me into the culture.
– I have been listening to and liking country lately… no shit… I know its hard to believe.
– I have encountered a new set of people I dislike, rednecks that become hipster douche-bags and drive “sports cars.”
– NO, being a convertible does not make a car a sport-car.
– Yes the mini is still a glorified golf cart.
– More smart car than mustang.
– I guess I am going to be golfing a lot in the near future.
– I will be playing in a charity tournament… so time to hit some balls.
– Ball jokes in a golf course don’t seem to get old.
– Golf is 90% the people you play with 10% the actual hitting of the balls.
– Yes, I am madly in love with my nurse.
– I had never seen Archer before, DANGER ZONE.
– The nurse and I enjoy watching it quite a bit.
– I have been so busy lately, but good busy.
– The bad busy is almost over.
– I am amazed by how many people just LOVE to be in the middle of drama.
– Really people, it has nothing to do with you directly quit trying to wiggle your way into it.
– Wiggle x3 YEA.
– Chi-Jua-Jua is still funny… so is CONNOR!!!
– That bread was def suspect.
– Oh yea, big corporations, its a douchebag move to not let people say good bye to coworkers when you lay them off.
– Jdizzle still owes me a list of songs and or bands to listen to.
– I am seriously considering picking up the guitar again.
– I can get a cowboy hat and play country… around a campfire and sh!t.
– Ok maybe not the cowboy part.
– I am more a dog person than a cat person… like 60%-40%
– Did you guys know that Monday night is stripper night in Walmart.
– No lie, there was like 3 different one with about 6 kids each.
– Mallcops are the bomb when they have segways.
– Did you know that a vampire dates guys with mullets. Yeap, I saw it at the mall.
– Also when they reproduce they create a fashion challenged girl, an emo dude and hipster douchbag.
– I could be wrong and they only produced the emo dude, the other two could be friends.
– I got my first “pedi” ever.
– I tried to refuse the Korean lady, but she went all Mama-san on me and I feared for my safety if I said no.
– I swear one of the Korean ladies said “om nom nom nom nom” mid conversation.
– I know a little bit of Korean, but not enough to understand context.
– It looks like I am finally getting an official step Dad. (Mom got engaged! woot)
– Oh yea, I get to see DeGuia soon! I cannot wait.
– I have worked for too many 3 letter companies.
– Almost every single one of the companies I have worked for has 3 letters… except for a couple. NDS-HWS-CSS-AON-CVS.
– I had an awesome weekend… I wish it would have extended to the next weekend.
– I did not know I have Monday off. ROADTRIP!
– I do have some things that I need to take care of.
– Seeing people in pain from a bad back makes you really want to take care of your now.
– I am also very thankful that I stopped smoking and don’t drink all that much.
– I still love bacon though, DAM YOU BACON.
– I loled when during the graduation speech the Valedictorian mispelled the word FAITH… he said F-A-I-H-T … I was not the only one to catch it either.
– Maybe if he had autocorrect.
– With time, the truth always comes out.
– Life is too short to spend time on talking about the past.
– Making memories of us, that is how I want to spend my time.