A boy named Sophie
- Actually not a boy, an actual gender bending cat.
– Not his fault he was sexed incorrectly really.
– Nope the title has nothing to do with anything.
– Inside jokes can still be funny to outsiders.
– A person’s name was mispronounced for almost a month and it sounded like Fabio.
– The actual name was not even close.
– Don’t you love multi/city multi/hour meetings?
– Someone used the word “googlish” meaning like google in the meeting.
– It amused me greatly.
– Hand-holding awesome in personal situations, infuriating when it comes to business process.
– It is comforting to see meetings be cancelled as soon as I schedule a day off, not that it means that I am the only one that actually works.
– My mood elevator is broken, its more like a green room now.
– What is up with tree hugging doctors, light healing just does not cut it.
– I actually got a workout in this week, not sure if it will see a repeat.
– I want warm weather, not humidity!
– Talking about God with atheist is amusing.
– Work would be so much better if I could play bullshit bingo.
– I also created a new meeting drinking game.
– I do Starbucks shots every time I hear “Synergy or -Like, You know”
– My internal messenger status is “I’m still alive.”
– Have you heard Cake’s version of “I Will Survive”?
– Pretty fly for a brown guy does not sound funny.
– Pretty fly for a beaner does not either.
– I love beans, so beaner works.
– Oh yea, Colombians are now known for good looking prostitutes! Thanks Secret Service.
– 49 bucks for a handy… that is so “Money”
– You have to do p90x to get the – so “Money” joke.
– See now you are almost IN the know.
– Are we there yet?