- Two ramblings back to back.
– Have to give the people what they want.
– Whitney Houston is dead.
– They are saying prescription pill + alcohol.
– But she could have also drowned in the hot-tub.
– So much talent lost in part to substance abuse.
– Being famous seems to not be for everyone.
– I am sadder about her death than Michale Jackson.
– In a way they died to the same thing, trying to numb the pain.
– I think we are all addicted to something in some degree.
– I am addicted to caffeine for sure.
– Not sure why but I always found Whitney way more talented than Celine.
– It could have been Titanic, that murdered Celine for me.
– NEEEEEEAAAR, FAAAAAR, Gah! make it stop.
– I have never seen the Body Guard.
– Maybe it is not a good idea to see it.
– I don’t want to end up “I will always love you.”