* Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess. Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed.
* Leave guesses in the comments.
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions. Don’t cheat, suckas!
* Know-it-alls, limit your guesses to three movies.
1. You flunked flank? Get the flunk out of here!
(Mel Brooks, History of the World Part I) – Mark M.
2. Her right hook, you think she sprained her wrists doing her nails?
3. Okay, this is the little boys’ room, and that cave over there is the little girls’ room.
(The Goonies) – Shane.
4. There is no contradiction between faith and science… true science!
5. If you plan to make anything disappear, please let me know – I’ve got an assistant editor who has outlived his usefulness.
(The Fly) AKCB.
6. This is an obsession, Dad. I’ve never understood it. Never. Neither did Mom.
(Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade) Burro.
7. Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I’d tell you to go home and get your shine box.
8. That’s stupid. Name one thing you’d need a rope for.
9. He’s finally matched his meet. You really licked his ass.
(Demolition Man) Nuke.
10. A good fight should be like a small play but, played seriously.
(Enter The Dragon) – Mark M.
11. An old man dies. A young girl lives. A fair trade. I love you, Nancy.
(Sin City) Michelle.
12. Because I don’t like the idea that I’m not in control of my life.
(The Matrix) – Shane.
13. What do I care? They’re nothing but cattle… just like you said.
14. If I was gonna shoot you, I’d shoot you in the face. Now go.
15. We called him Mother Superior on account of the length of his habit.