1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of “Getting to Know Your Friends.”
1. Wrapping or gift bags?
Love wrapping presents even though I am not very talented at it. Just like the ripping paper noise and dislike the careful unwrappers… I make it almost impossible to do.
2. Real or artificial tree?
This year back to artificial, grew up with them… did the real one, it is a pain in the butt and this one looks way prettier.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Right after thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
After the wiseman leave… like sometime in February
5. Do you like egg nog?
Love it, was looking for some coffee creamer but got Amaretto instead.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My atari 2600… it was amazing that I got such a gift. My Dad rocks.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes and we have done the novena every day! yay
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Both, and the wife hand made the ones we put in the mail! they were fantabulous.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
“A Christmas Story” I agree with Berry and will have to maybe eat Chinese this year.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Chinese… lol, nah, natilla y bunuelos… my Colombian peeps will know what I am talking about.
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear, we put the color on with other stuff.
14. Favorite Christmas song(s)?
Rocking around, the Xmas tree!
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay at home this time, but travelled plenty before.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
In Spanish??? nope, Rodolfo and that is about it.
17. Angel on the tree top or a star?
A star, I like angels and the whole tree up their butt is just rude.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Eve, at midnight!
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
People in stores that go back to the stone age and become hunters and gatherers… sorry, the Gap is not your hunting ground.
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
Midnight Red… LOL what is this question about.
21. What do you leave for Santa?
Dirty laundry, I tend to leave that around everywhere… call me a scatterer.
22. Least favorite holiday song?
Grandma got run over by a reindeer… I had plenty of people try to explain why it is funny… I don’t get it… I smell spousal abuse.
23. Favorite ornament?
The new ones I gave to Bea this year
24. Family tradition?
We are making new ones up this year.
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Even services?
This year might be my first… I cannot remember if I have ever done the midnight one or not… I might have.
I am tagging all the Friday Feasters that are hungry for a meme!