TV Quick Thoughts
- I miss Isaiah Washington in Grey’s Anatomy. Nothing against gay people, but George is one of the most annoying characters on TV and I would have been happier if he was gone instead of Burke.
– Trent Green made a bonehead play and watching it was painful but what Johnson said afterwards was just uncalled for.
– Bionic woman is not as bad as I thought after the first show, it is also not as good as I had expected… glad to see Isaac Washington, hopefully there are no late lesbians on the show.
– Heroes is not picking up the pace. I get that Hiro wants the girl… I get that Peter is going to fall in love with the Irish chick… I get that human gecko is getting together with the boy that can fly… lets get Sylar out of the jungle and bring on the pain, I don`t want to get into another soap opera, I am already addicted to Gilmore Girl reruns.
– The Soup is the best darn show on TV.
– I am going to scream if I see another news about what Britney did or did not do.
– Cane is an awesome show. If you are not watching it already, start this Tuesday.
– Moonlight is not quite Blade, not quite Forever Knight, a little too Buffy for my taste.
– It is getting a lot easier to get anime on TV now a days, huge plus.
– How I Met Your Mother is still funny.
– The Unit is still delivering the most thrill, best show so far this season.
– Ugly Betty is still funny, but not sure it kept the momentum of last season.
– Damages truly keeps you wanting to see the next episode, watch it and get hooked.
– I still have not watched Ramsey’s Kitchen!!!