Taken from Candy.
GETTING TO KNOW ME… HOLIDAY STYLE
Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
You know the drill. forward, THEN change my answers to your answers.
Be sure to leave a comment or trackback!
Everyone has time for a few moments of fun! Don’t be a scrooge!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
I like both, but being the holidays, Egg to the NOG. Actually the creamer I am using is Eggnog Flavored.
2 . Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wraps them for sure! I suck at wrapping but still love doing it.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
What the heck is a Mistle? and how does it lose a toe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
No set time. This year I will be away so no decorations… maybe a little hat for Shayla.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Why? I love Natilla… is a Colombian dish that can only be compared to the taste of pumpking pie…
Many Colombian dishes come to mind… I don’t know, what are some American holiday dishes?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
When I got my very first Atari 2600! I did find it before X-mas but still… man was I excited.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I do not remember what it is to now know it was my parents… I know I ruined for my lil sister (Sorry Caro!)
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Kinda… I like to stay up and open up presents at midnight… it has been a family thing since I was a kid.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Lights and Ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Snow is pretty to look at… to shovel, drive, walk or do anything with is a pain… I think it is overrated!
12. Can you ice skate?
Nope, but will like to.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Besides my 2600… I guess my first bike. It was red!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
The message of Peace and Love… no seriously.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
Both are cool… I tend to like to give more than receive.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
The little drummer boy, or the “Mamaaaa donde estan mis juguetes” LOL… that is a funny, kind of like Grandma got run over by a rainder that goes.. Mom, where are my gifts, Baby Jesus did not bring them… its a sad song, but funny in a way.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Not a huge sugar fan, but you know I do like candy canes. Yum!