Michael Tagged Me … AGAIN!
the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so..
What were you doing 10 years ago?
1996 I was graduating from highschool, first hearing about this thing called the internet and using YUK AOL… My very first handle CrazyJFG@aol.com
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Work, Work, Work… not much has changed in a year… LOL
Five snacks you enjoy
2. Peanuts… actually must nuts
4. Cold Cuts
5. Anything Colombian
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Travel the world
2. Buy a plane and take all my family and friends on a vacation
3. Set up a trust fund for Vicky’s (my niece) College
4. Buy a house with a heated barn for my Murcielago and fleet of motorcycles
5. Start several companies to be run by my friends
Five bad habits
1. Watching too much TV
2. Weaknesses to food in general
3. Playing Videogames
4. Procrastinating Chores
5. Leaving Cupboards open (I am the official house ghost)
Five things you like doing
1. Kung Fu
2. Ride Motorcycles
3. Washing Cars
5. Playing Video Games
Five things you would never wear again
1. Short shorts, who wears short shorts… there are pictures of me as a kid…
2. My Batman outfit from when I was 3 years old
3. Red shirts… that is a long story, but lets say that I don’t wear red
4. Favorite senior shirt… its too beat up now or I would wear it.
5. Cannot think of anything else.
Five favorite toys –
1. My Handspring Visor (It has Sudoku, Snake and other puzzle games)
2. My Cell Phone, tetris baby… even the rintone is tetris.
3. My Computer of course.
4. Stress ball at work, thanks Mark for the gift.
5. My consoles PS2 and Gamecube, specially DDR.