I will try to be amusing after the serious post yesterday… I will discuss that further in the future 😉
1. What’s for dinner tonight?
Hrm, I took care of all the week’s leftovers last night so tonight calls for a new meal. I am thinking maybe Chinese or Pizza – Movie night. Not sure yet!
2. What is the first movie you remember seeing?
What comes to mind is the first movie I ever saw at a theater and it The blue bird.
3. Are you more likely to stop at an accident or drive by?
Drive by I guess, because most of the time the EMS is already there… if I was a witness or saw someone in trouble I would stop.
4. What are you going to be for Halloween? What was your favorite costume as a child?
This year I think I will be Lestas (a vampire for those non Ann Rice clued in people). As a child my favorite was a Batman costume, not sure if I would ever post that picture but I do have it.
5. I hear the stores have Christmas stuff up. What do you think of that?
Crazy, this year flew by… Cielo is already thinking of Christmas presents.
6. Do you park on the same spot every day?
For the most part, it depends on how early I am to work… after lunch is a toss up.
7. Michelle is in Tennessee home of Elvis. Elvis: Love ’em or leave ’em?
Impartial, don’t mind to listen to his music if someone else is playing it, but I would probably never buy an album.
8.What is your favorite sport and why?
This is hard to answer, but here I go. I love soccer and it is probably my favorite sport to play and watch live, but I also love motorcycle racing, specially MotoGP. I have more experience with Soccer so I guess that one wins. I still love both Baseball and football, Basketball for me died after Michael Jordan stopped being a bull.