Ok, Logtar here are your preguntas;
1. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Oh, I’ve had several… by far the most embarrassing even comes with a nickname assigned to me afterwards… I was dubbed BoneCrusher.
It had to be the last class in College for computer security when the teacher (who was both crazy and on some heavy medication) assigned a group project that was both cryptic and open to interpretation. My group was sitting in the back of the classroom and I was voted to be the one to go ask a question to the teacher. It just so happened that the other groups had created a barrier between my group and the teacher… rather than making people move I got a great idea… why don’t I use my cat like skills to use a empty desk to jump over some of the desks… it worked, I had cleared the jump and landed gracefully. I asked my question and was on my way back towards my group. Since the first time it had been easy, I decided to do the same thing… only this time the desk that was to be the launching pad fell forward not giving me the stability to keep on going with my jump… I was mid air waiting to fall on my face with mere seconds to come up with a plan to escape humiliation… I had one exit route that involved stepping on the corner of another desk where a girl was sitting, I believe her name was Kara… it just happened that the was she was sitting a little fat roll was perfectly position on my landing path… I took it, imprinting sketcher on that fat roll. I landed gracefully, but then silence fell in the classroom, everyone staring at me and the girl tearing in pain… I started saying, I am so sorry, I should not have done that… then her best friend sitting right across from her broke in laughter closely followed by the rest of the classroom. I get embarrassed even recounting this story.
2. Would you rather be President of the US or King of England? Why?
President of the US, my first deed will be making Team America’s theme song the national anthem. Why? Simply because I would be the most powerful person in the world… Global domination, Logtar day… ah I am already drunk with power.
3. Who is your favorite painter? Why?
My favorite painter is Botero, two reasons… one he is Colombian and it makes me proud to know such a talented person shares roots with mine… the second one is his style and seeing beauty in what he calls volume. I love it.
4. If you were limited to one type/genre of music for eternity, what would it be?
It will have to be dance; it is uplifting and keeps me happy. It is a hard choice though, because I also love heavy metal.
5. Any reoccurring dreams? If so, what is your interpretation of it/them?
I used to think I did not really have them, but I now can remember a couple. Both of them have to do with fear and surprisingly enough not with my biggest fear which is claustrophobia. One has to do with having a loved one missing and me running to help them, I know they are in mortal peril and I cannot find them. The other one is having a good time in my house, doing mundane things like watching TV, then all of a sudden a kind of alarm sounds and I have to run to cut power to the house and then fall to the ground while a space ship like thing passes over… during the minutes that the UFO is passing over I fear being even heard… in total silence I lay there in expectation. I am not sure if it is for sure aliens or just an oppressing government that will come and get me out of my house and kill me or worse, but the fear is very vivid.
I don’t have a good interpretation for either other than I care about my loved ones deeply and I feel oppressed by the man.
1. A stranger gives you an old-fashioned pineapple grenade. What do you do with it?
Will put a little tag on the little clip with the number 1 on it, then make a little sign saying… complaints take a number… Seen it before, but that is what came to mind.
2. What is your favorite holiday?
I’m not a holiday fan persay… I like X-mas a lot better now because my first one with Cielo was one of the happiest of my life, also because during that time my city back in Colombia has a big festival that some day I would like to take Cielo and Ty to.
3. What is your least favorite commercial?
Tough, I really don’t mind comercials… nothing comes to mind and with TiVo I get to skip them…
4. If you could drive any vehicle that had to be at least ten feet long, what would it be?
If this includes any type of vehicles, I think a nuclear submarine would be fun for many reasons, I love the Sea and well destructive power is not a bad thing is it?
Oh yeah, the rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
If you commented your questions are here, click –
For Evil Atari
1. If you could be an Animal for a day, what animal would it be? Why and What would you do?
2. Tell us about your first girlfriend, name, what age, what is the memory that stands out the most.
3. Who did you hate in High School, why, are you still nemesis?
4. If you could be a character in an anime, Who would you be and why?
5. If you could stop war all over the world or hunger, which one would you stop… and why?
1. What was the last song that you actually sang out loud? what does the song mean to you?
2. If you can pick only one player to be the best soccer player in ther world between Pele and Maradona, who and why?
3. Why do you think most young Colombians dislike the United States?
4. In your city, what is the best ketp secret?
5. What color is your favorite shirt? the one that you just cannot stop wearing.
For Michael … you have no idea what you get into sometimes.
1. Give me top 5 qualities, in importance order that a woman should have to win BigOrange’s heart.
2. In ONE sentence sumarize Dr. Who. I know I am evil.
3. If you could only watch one SCI-FI Show a week, excluding the one before, which one would it be?
4. What book have you read that you not only think has made you a better person but that everyone else should read? Bible excluded.
5. Everything in the universe can somehow be related back to StarTrek, so now I want you to relate a snail to StarTrek, also as a bonus, has there ever been one in an episode or movie?
For Dan … first a little sucking up, your site has always been one I respect, lately you have surprised me with your humor. Great blog man.
1. Describe the happiest hour that you have ever had at work, while performing a job related task.
2. Can you remember what your dreams were exactly 10 years ago, how do your dreams now compare to those.
3. What annoys you the most about cyberspace, if you can get rid of just one thing.
4. If you can change the color of something in nature, like make the grass purple for example, what would you change and why.
5. Tell us a memory of a moment when you felt true fear.