My buddy Michael had an interview meme up and I agreed to participate now knowing that I would have to then interview 5 people well he will be one of the victims (evil laugh) leave me a comment if you want to be interviewed! Here is his interview and my answers…
1. May I call you Loggie? No, I guess not. For those of you who don’t know, Logtar was born in Columbia and spent some of his childhood in Columbia. Could you share with us some of your memories of growing up in Columbia, please?
No, Logtar is quite cool! Believe me, everything under the sun has been said about that handle. Growing up in Colombia was quite and experience and one that I love sharing. The country is such a beautiful place but it has such a negative connotation from the press it is sometimes an uphill battle to show that it is not all about drug trafficking even though that is a reality there.
Growing up in Colombia I played a lot of soccer; it was one of my favorite past times when I was kid. Another thing we used to do as kids was to hang around in the front porches around the neighborhood and just sit there and talk for hours.
Food was also a lot different, breakfast over there is a big meal every day and I miss having hot cocoa every morning. Only recently with Cielo I have been enjoying awesome coffee every morning, and it brings good memories of growing up back.
2. Logtar is lucky enough to have met Cielo and fallen in love with her. Also lucky for him, she loves him also and has agreed to marry him. All right buddy. Tell us about the first time you met Cielo.
We had a lunch date, and it was actually a hard first date. We were both very guarded and even thought we liked each other quite a bit, we were not able to show it until months later. We can say we were friends first and then fell in love. I did know from the first time that I saw her that there was something in her eyes that told me that she was something special, someone that would change my life and it has been awesome. Thinking back on it, even from that first moment she had a little part of my heart because once she left that date I did miss her, we had a good time.
3. Often when I’ve chatted with Logtar on-line, he’s invited me up to visit him and hit the big city of Chicago for some fun. If I were to come up to visit and we could only visit one thing in Chicago, what would it be?
Not fair, not fair at all… I will get you back for this question I swear. If you could only visit one place while you were in Chicago it would be Navy Pier. The reason being that it is a beautiful place in many levels. It has a great view of the city and plenty of places where to sit and just chat. A cup of coffee looking at Michigan Lake while having a chat with a good friend would be an awesome time.
4. Another thing I like about chatting with Logtar is that his faith is very important to him. I think this is one of the first things you’ll notice about him if you do chat with him or by reading his blog archives. Please tell us about the importance of your faith and your daily walk.
Faith is what keeps me going every day. I know God has a purpose for all of us and I feel very strongly about how he has given me so much. I also cannot look at the sky without thinking how great it is… you can see that on my moblog and the numerous sky pictures. Every time I look at the Sky I see God’s awesome power and love for us for giving us such beauty.
Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
5. You used to do movie reviews on a regular basis, but of late not that many. Not any movies worth reviewing or just no time? What is the best movie you’ve seen? The worst?
It is a mixture of 2 things. I really want to re-map my movie reviews to make them a lot simpler to search and view. Also organize them by category and rating. Make it a lot more functional since people seem to enjoy them. Time has also been a huge issue, work has picked up quite a bit and I am working more hours than in the past 3 years. I will review some movies soon, one about Colombia in particular hopefully before the end of the week. The best movie I have ever seen is also a really unfair question, I will have to cheat and do it using Genre’s Best action movie ever is Blade, simple because of the mixture of martial arts and just overall great plot. Comedy will have to be there is something about Mary, the first time I saw this movie I could not stop laughing… I had to see it another time just to catch all the jokes I had missed from the uncontrollable laughter. Drama will have to be the notebook, if you have not see this movie see it now, it is a beautiful representation of what Love is supposed to be all about. Now worse movie ever… oh man, I have a list of movies that have wasted my time… some had redeeming qualities… if I had to pick one it would have to be Malibu’s Most Wanted. That movie was the worse movie I ever saw.