This Hump Day, September 8th, is Nose Hair Maintenance Day …. EWWWW! Let’s not go there. Instead let’s pick something else to warm up for the Wednesday Mind Hump by celebrating September 9th instead which is Hot Dog Day. YAY!
Although the exact “birthday” and the “father” of the hot dog are often in contention The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council reports:
“The hot dog was invented in 1904 during the St. Louis “Louisiana Purchase Exposition” by a Bavarian concessionaire named Antoine Feuchtwanger. (Yes, that’s his real name. We don’t make this stuff up kids — we just bring this insanity to you for some humpin’ good fun) The first hot dog was offered without a bun and was a flop. *tee hee* It was Mrs. Feuchtwanger who suggested he offer it on a bun and thus came to be the hot dog we know and love today.”
Let’s warm up! Using the letters W-I-E-N-E-R-S tell us seven things someone would absolutely HAVE to know if they were considering sharing a room with you.
Warm I always am, I cannot even stand covers.
Inventive when it comes to scaring people.
Energetic all day.
Not much of a night owl anymore.
Enraged if woken up, my sleep is very necessary.
Road racing I like to watch. Motorcycle road racing that is.
Sleep with the TV on a timer, 30 mins of whatever is on just to go to sleep.
Hot Diggity Dog! Now that we’re warmed up let’s get our buns in gear and do the Humpty Hump.
This week, some “getting to know you” fun with a a few crazy twists.
01. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Ok, that would put me at 16… I had just moved to the US and had no friends, did not know English and was just starting a whole new life. I think I would wisper to myself, invest in Yahoo. LOL
02. You inherit a large piece of land and decide to build a theme park a la “Disneyland, Sea World, etc.) What would you name your theme park and what would your mascot be?
Raceworld, and the mascot would be a monkey… Motorcycle themed theme park.
03. Okay, let’s have it! What’s the craziest, most impulsive thing you’ve ever done. Remember, we have insane youngsters amongst us so if it’s risque, clean it up.. *wink*
I jumped of a clif into a shallow water river, got my legs barried up to almost my knees.
04. We all have them … bad days. If you were having a bad day what or whom would you turn to for comfort?
God and the bible, then my woobie girl, then my online friends
If you ever have a hard day, really try this out, just open up the bible and read it… its surprising how the answer is always there.
05. According to the song White Rabbit, “one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small”. If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and why?
I like being sneaky, and do have a curiousity thing going so I think I will take the one that makes me small.
This hump has been brought to you by those crazy chicks at BDI who are a few feathers short of a whole duck.
Humps and Kisses!
Dee, Friday, Sabra, Bliffy, Reesa, Andrea and Kelly
Are you crazy about The Wednesday Mind Hump? Direct your friends to http://bdinsanity.com and invite them or better yet, dare them to hump!
I DARE YOU to give it a try