How wonderful that we’re starting the month off with a Mind Hump — does it get any better than that?
Wednesday, September 1st, is Exclamation Day.(And my sister Carolina’s birthday… HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS te quiero mucho) Why? Who knows and do we care? Ummm – NO, because we’re insane!!! It doesn’t matter what you say. Is there something you’d like to tell the whole world? This is your chance to say it loud, say it proud and say it like you mean it! Let’s warm up for the hump by listing three (3) or more things you believe the world would benefit by knowing, doing or whatever …
1. We should all stop thinking that we have control over our lives and give them to God. He made us and we should stop being soooooo arrogant to think that we have control over it like my best friend Bogi says (You make plans and God laughs.)
2. Educate yourself, learn, absorve, never stop learning.
3. Be kind to one another, it goes a long way. SMILE!
Now that you’ve made your point (heh heh … get it? Exclamation point?) wind up your mind and let’s hump loud, proud and like we mean it!!!
Today let’s have some “I say ___, you think ___” free association fun with an even dozen trigger words. Just enter the first word, words or phrase that comes to your mind. Above all, let yourself go and have fun!
01. aqua – Barbie girl.
02. scene – Cut.
03. classic – Camaro convertible.
04. bliss – Fiss, whatever that is.
05. extra – extra – is this kind of cheating?
07. quest – Jean Claude Van Dame
08. velvet – Rope.
09. rub – Scrub.
10. heartbeat – Drum.
11. rise – Shine.
12. glisten – Krispy Kreme.
Don’t forget to leave a comment letting us know when your answers are up so we can all share the insanity. You can hump there, you can hump here, you can hump anywhere! Go now … tell your friends or better yet challenge your friends to out hump you by directing them to:
Are you still here?!?! Go!!! Spread the hump to the far corners of the internet, humpers and humpettes.
This humpin’ good fun brought to you by the happy humpin’ staff at Blogdrive Insanity —
Dee, Friday, Sabra, Bliffy, Reesa, Andrea and Kelly
Peace & Humptiness Forever! XOXOXO