50 Weird things.
Tried to hijack it on BOM’s comment, but it did now work
1. Your name spelled backwards. nhoJ
2. Where were your parents born? Cali Colombia
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Video from the Korean Tigers (TKD demonstration team)
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? DB Mongolian BBQ or Las Tablas
5. Last time you swam in a pool? It has been some time, About 6 months at the Pool in my Apt complex.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes.
7. How many kids do you want? 2
8. Type of music you dislike most? None really. There are some that I would not listen to in my radio but if I am at a gathering and its playing is cool.
9. Are you registered to vote? No but I will be soon
10. Do you have cable? Dish
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes just did in Vegas a couple of months ago
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes used to do that alot as a teenager.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Once
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes hopefully soon, both.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. From here, probably Colombia
16. Do you have a garden? Not now.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Garfiel
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? is there more than one verse? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower EVERY morning
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Hero
21. Favorite pizza topping? Italian Sausage
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I don’t
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? ?????no
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No
26. Orange Juice or apple? Both
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Friends at Chichis
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? None, not a chocolate fan… but I can eat a KitKat here and there.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Never
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? A couple of summers ago
31. Have you ever won a trophy? A couple of martial arts medals and a science fair
32. Are you a good cook? I think so.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yea.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes, very ashamed of that incident.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Neither really.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Several times.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Milk
38. Ever throw up in public? No
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? The money will bring true love, LOL. Joking, true love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? on accident. But it was 800, not 900.
42. Can ex’s be friends? Not sure… maybe.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My girlfriend when she messed up her knee.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Not a lot, but it was all platinum blonde. I have brown hair now.
45. What message is on your answering machine? No one is available to take your call, please leave a message. Standard message that came with the phone.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? None
47. What was the name of your first pet? Mitsiu (Dog)
48. What is in your purse? I don’t have one
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch TV
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The sunshine.