August 11th is Alcatraz Day which commemorates the arrival of the first prisoners in 1934 to be incarcerated on Alcatraz aka The Rock.
Let’s warm-up … using the letters T-H-E-R-O-C-K list seven material things (try to think of something other than your computer for “C”) that would make you miserable if they were taken away from you.
(Logtar’s disclaimer) I really do not think any material object taken away will make me miserable… maybe just a little testy 😉 the following is for entertainment purposes only.
Tampons, darn it was not the first thing that came to mind. I guess I do help the whole Ms Logtar thing.
Hairspray. Logtar has to have the perfect hair.
Earrings. Every day I have to wear new ones, its just my thing.
Red lipstic, you know what I am talking about girls.
Oars for the canoe, how else would I get from place A to Be
Canoe, again I need transportation.
Kiosk where I sell all my aromatherapy products.
Warmed up? Okay … let’s break free and hump like we just don’t care! (I kind of did)
This week a getting to know you hump with a crazy twist. Ready?
01. If you could read ANY person’s blog (living or dead), whose blog would you love to immerse yourself in?
I guess Jesus kind of has the bible already… so I can do that. I think my Grandfathers, he is still alive but he would have had an awesome blog. That’s for sure.
02. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you — what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle?
A couple of motorcycles, helmet and leather jacket. Maybe a laptop too.
03. It’s been said “The eyes are the windows of the soul.” If your eyes were truly a window into your soul and your character traits were represented by objects, what things would people see when they gazed through your windows and what would those things represent?
A burning fire representing my seal for life, a motorcycle representing my adventure spirit and an Owl representing my neverending quest for knowledge.
04. We’ve all said it, we’ve all done it … said OOPS that is. What was your most memorable OOPS?
I posted it as a funny story, lets see if I can link to it… yeap got it, scroll down its the sixth comment
05. Cave drawings — the blog of the caveman. If we drew pictures on our walls what sort of scrawling might we see on your walls? Want more fun? Actually draw, scan and post your “cave drawing”.
Lets not and say we did. I might do something on paint later on… but I doubt it.
Another deliciously crazy Mind Hump from those humpin’ hussies here at BDI!
Love, Hugs and Humps! XOXOXOX Dee, Friday, Sabra, Bliffy, Reesa, Andrea and Kelly!
Share the hump with a friend. Just copy and paste the URL below into an email and challenge them to come “out hump you” *wink*