This Wednesday is Cow Appreciation Day so let’s make this hump “udderly moovelous”! Using the letters of H-O-L-S-T-E-I-N list seven things on your fantasy wish list! The key word here is FANTASY!! So milk it for all it’s worth!
Home : My fantasy home includes a movie theater and an indoor olympic size pool.
One watch for every day of the week I love watches
Love for everyone on earth, kind of cheesy but love is importnat.
Suzuky GSX-R 600 See it here.
This is very hard, there are not that many things I want besides a bike.
Endless suply of milk. I love milk, if it came out of the faucet instead of water I would be happy.
Instant teleportation. Hey again is my wishlist.
New bike… that is all that is really on my wishlist right now.
Now that you’re all warmed up let’s do some “Getting To Know You” humping!
1. An artist paints your portrait while you are engaging in one of your favorite activities…what would you be doing? What would the title of the portrait be?
Too easy, riding a motorcycle (people that know me will probably know the answer before they even read it)
It will be speeding down a track and it will be called, Relaxation.
2. You come in a bottle and you have magical properties, what are you? Examples: genie, pancake syrup, etc… What would be on your instruction label?
I come in a bottle of tabasco, beware hot and spicy, are you sure you want to rub the bottle
3. You’ve just been selected as a poster child for a make-believe organization. What is the organization and why have they specifically chosen you?
This is a tough one. I would like to be the poster boy for motorcycle safety would be the one that comes to mind first.
4. “You can fly, you can fly, you can fly”! …and you are NOT Peter Pan! Who or what are you?
5. If you had a vanity horn on your vehicle (one which plays a song) what song would your horn blow to announce your arrival?
La cucaracha… LOL… nah… I find that kind of annoying. I think I would not put one of those in my car, is kind of why I do not put music on my website