Yep! That’s right! It’s Wednesday Mind Hump Day! *nods head enthusiastically to the tune of the Humpty Dance”
Today is National Mortician’s Month. Wheeeee! No, wait … Ewwww! So, because we’re insane, instead of a mortician related warm up we’re going to instead honor National Drive Safe Month. Yaaay! Using the letters L-I-C-E-N-S-E reveal some unusual things about your driving habits or your vehicle or what you do in your vehicle besides drive or … well, you get the point. On to the hump >>>>>
Lick… I bet that got you going didn’t it.
Insane superstition about sitbelts… I could be going to the other side of the parking lot and I buckle up.
Center lane is my fav in the highway. Mor escape routes I guess.
Enthusiatic about having a good tune while driving. Music and driving mix very well.
Not a lot of non motorcycle people know that we call cars “cages” and people driving cars “cagers”
Since I started riding motorcycles again, I concider myself a better car driver.
Endless suply of waves. I wave at people even when they cut me off, learned that from Tuesdays with Morrie
This week a little getting to know you craziness.
01. You are a ride at a theme park. What are you and why?
Def a roller coaster, the fastest, tallest with the most loops and of course it will take you upside down.
02. You are an inanimate object and you have the same capabilities as a mood ring. What are you and how do you operate? Example: Mood Pen: The ink changes color depending on what the mood is.
at first I read inanimate as intimate… LMAO… so I guess I cannot be mood panties. ROFL.
03. You own the most unusual store in the world where you sell a product that’s never been sold before – it could be anything from instant serenity to personality enhancers to holy drinking water that absolves your sins (that’s no joke folks, it really exists). What is the name of your store, what do you sell and do you have a selling catch phrase?
Easy, I have been saying this for years. The store will be called Get a Clue, and I will sell clues. Walk in and get a clue! will be my catch phrase.
04. Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won’t you toss it?
Seniour shirt, has more holes on it that I care to count. It has some stamping on it and that is all that is somewhat keeping it together… I will take a picture when I get home. I just refuse to get rid of it, I guess it just reminds me of a good time in my life.
05. Going on the belief that “It’s the little things that count.” what is some little thing that might seem insignificant to others that recently made you smile or gave you a really happy feeling?
I try to live my life that way, where the littlelest things make me slime. Doing this memes makes me smile, taking inanimate as intimate craked me up.
Okie dokie – that’s this week’s hump. Do it baby! Do the humpty hump!