Today is also National Rocky Road Day. As a warm up, using the letters R-O-C-K-Y-R-O-A-D reveal some interesting facts about you.
Runner I am not, I like the eliptic running machine but not a regular threadmill or running outside. Walking is more my thing.
Outspoken… didn’t use this one before. Well, what the heck… I said it again, got a problem.
Concise I am not either, I like to ramble on, and on and on.
Kelly is a name that I have always found sweet people to have. My friend T’s kid and a couple of friends, all cool people.
Yard sale hunter… not really, but I have bought a couple of things at them and would some day get better at it.
Rapper wannabe, yes you got it, I will rhyme and fail at it misserably at it.
Oatmeal lover. Best health food there is. (Avena) a drink made out of oatmeal is one of my fav.
Admirer of the women beauty. Women are beautiful creatures.
Daydreamer. I need no motivation for this, just any downtime and I win the lottery and it goes from there.
Okay, now that we’re all warmed up let’s move on to a little Mind Humping fun with “I say ___, you think ___.” In response to the following list of words enter the first words, phrase, idea or thought that comes into your ever humpin’ mind. Ready? Put on your humping caps.
01. bright :: Star
02. twister :: The Movie… I should just watch it today.
03. marshmallow :: Chocolate, well Cocoa (but in Spanish we call it Chocolate as in Cocoa the drink)
04. bud :: weis – er *Frog Voice*
05. master :: Hamster
06. blink :: Boink… I love the work Boink.
07. sauve :: yes that would be me.
08. bikini :: Teeny winny yellow polka dot bikini.
09. dash :: Mad
10. elementary :: My dear Watson, funny thing is that I read somewhere that the line was never in the original novels… go figure.
Share the hump with a friend. Just copy and paste the URL below into an email and challenge them to come “out hump you” *wink*