Let’s warm up with a new exercise. Think of a clichι, a favorite saying, a sampling of your favorite lyrics or a snippet from your favorite poem or movie. For instance, “… the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.” Now, hump it up! Here’s how the example would translate, ” … the hump, the whole hump and nothing but the hump.” The possibilities are endless … have fun with it! Ready? Hump it up!
Well, the one that comes to mine is from Austin Powers, Ivana *Hump*alot… LOL on now. Cliche… no, my favorite quote then “A road without *humping* leads nowhere” Now that is hilarious.
Okay, now that we’re all warmed up let’s move on to a little Mind Humping fun with “I say ___, you think ___.” In response to the following list of words enter the first words, phrase, idea or thought that comes into your ever humpin’ mind. Ready? Put on your humping caps.
01. lipstick :: Chopstick… wow this early and I am already hungry.
02. dust :: Lust… hungry and… LMAO
03. scissors :: Just don’t run with them.
04. balls :: of Fire as in the song… get your mind out of the gutter people π
05. sponge :: he lives in a pineapple under the sea.
06. bottom :: Queen… and it song π
07. doodle :: Noodle, I guess I am still hungry.
08. bottle :: Nipple, don’t ask, but yes I am talking about a baby bottle here.
09. cheese :: Gorgonzola, I do not like this chesse at all, I feel like I am eating some kind of insect because of the smell
10. queen :: Bicycle, Bicycle… I want to ride my bicycle… π