So here we go…
Think of all the songs you have ever heard in your life..*thinking*..if you could have written any ONE of them which would it be and why?
This question is hard, many songs carry a lot of feeling on them but a good singer really makes the difference IMHO. One that I would like to take credit for writting would be Everything I do, I do it for you… Brian Adams for love and For life, La Vida es Un Carnaval, Celia Cruz. I will translate and post the lyrics some time today if I get a chance.
Just to add a little more fun to your lives here is some ‘I say, You think’…the only thing is anything I say you have to think of something music related.
2. cat:: Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
3. sun::Like a blister in the sun, let me go on…
4. coffee::Alanais Morriset… cannot figure out why
5. lotion::Hey Lover, LLCoolJ
6. train::Tren al Sur, Prisioneros.
7. candy cane::I smell sex and Candy
8. phone::The Phone call… one of the boy bands
9. tummy::Trumpet…WTF is this… a song about a tummy. Or I could go the “sana que sana culito de rana way”