No FridayFive this whole month… what a bummer my first meme I subscribe to and it gets all weird… in any case I found something a lot longer via Bea here we go…. and it will also satisfy the ones that say I do not reveal stuff
1. What year was the best year of your life?
Well there has been a lot of good years in my life, the year when my sister got married and I graduated college was awesome 99, the year my neice was born 00… but I think the best year of my life is the one that I am currently living. I like to think I am living life to the fullest and don’t think of the past in a remisnicing kind of way.
2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark?
I am an animal lover, there is really no animal that I really dislike that much.
3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles?
4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them?
Actually they get compiled until the day I pay them all at once. This is done twice a month.
5. How many pillows are on your bed?
6. Favorite ice cream flavor?
7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe?
Believe it or not Gray, but it is not in purpose. I have all kinds of other colors, but the perdominant one Tshirt wise is gray.
8. Have you ever seen a ghost?
No but always wanted to.
9. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus?
A circus with a carnival right outside of it. hehe, probably a carnival.
10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Lunch and dinner are tied with breakfast for this one!
11. Your favorite fictional animal?
12. Have you ever flown first-class?
13. Would you go on a reality show?
Maybe, depends on what it was. Fear factor type of stuff maybe, makeover type of show no way.
14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?
Optimistic, all the way!
15. Pancakes or waffles?
Hrm… food is all good to me, there are only a couple of things I will not eat. If I had to pick it will be German Pancakes.
16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be?
17. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
Split Pea Soup from Dappers.
18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city?
Dow Gardens or the Tridge.
19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city?
Alenxanders – Italian Restaurant or Genji’s Japanese Steak House… is this a make you hungry kind of meme?
20. You go to the zoo; What is the one animal that you want to see?
Not a zoo lover, but I think the big cats are the coolest. Jaguars.
21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta; Which is your favorite?
Rice all the way, Arroz con Pollo YUM.
22. What is the best movie that you’ve seen this year?
The Passion of the Christ.
23. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
El Principito – Antoine de Saint-ExupéryAntoine de Saint-Exupéry.
24. What in your life are you most grateful for?
My family and friends.
25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door?
26. What is your favorite small appliance?
Hair nose trimmer… LMAO, those always amuse me, they look like torture devices… one that I use, I guess it would have to be the electric razor.
27. Salty snacks or sweet treats?
Salty, the way to go.
28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time?
EARLY, I really try to be a punctual person.
29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done?
Not by choice, moving to the US (whole family moved) by choice Sportbike riding.
30. Have you ever met someone famous?
Not really, I don’t really care to either.
31. What was one of your favorite games as a child?
32. At what age have you looked your best?
I think my best years are still to come ;).
33. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
My best friend, Bogi… Eddie Izzard
34. What was the first music that you ever bought?
Guns and Roses, Use your Illusion I and II
35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be?
Well, I think that everything that happens shape us, so I don’t think I would change anything, everthing happens for a reason.
36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?
Arroz con Pollo Again
37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
NPR, Morning shows, don’t really like the news too much.
38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them?
All of my family and friends.
39. Who recieved your first kiss?
That would be Alexnadra, at my Dad’s work pickic :).
40. The single most important quality in a mate?
41. What do you value most in a relationship?
42. Do you believe that you have a soulmate? If yes, have you already met?
I hope so.
43. Do you consider yourself well organized?
In some areas, is weird, I can be super organized on some things and a total mess on others.
44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Wow, way too many when I think about it… Every time I go to the bathroom, but is kind of hard at work you have to look at yourself when you wash your hands, then when I brush my teeth, shave.
45. Did you ever make a prank phone call?
I have not stopped, what’s your number again.
46. What one quality do you seek in a friend?
47. Have you ever killed an animal?
48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A Marine Biologist.
49. Do you believe in an afterlife?
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?
My list is ever growing. Skidive and learn sign language are some of the ones coming up, maybe this year… learning at least 5 languages fluently is a big one.